About the company
Our customer is one of the global leaders in the design and manufacture of top quality floors and tiles. Working closely with architects and designers worldwide, this company specializes in creating bespoke solutions.
Job description Marketing Coordinator
We are seeking a creative, detail-oriented Online Marketing Coordinator for an international brand. Working as part of a three person marketing team, you will create and promote the public image of the brand online, and support the brand offline. Focus will include managing existing communication strategies and the multi-language website, as well as supporting PR activities with the goal to grow brand awareness in our target market.
Tasks Marketing Coordinator
- Manage existing budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules
- Plan and implement channel strategy
- Identify growth opportunities and lead efforts to capture them
- Formulate recommendations to improve traffic and conversation
- Oversee website building, maintenance, content
- Support PR activities on and offline
- Build and maintain good relationships with online sources and media
- Develop monthly SEO and media activity reports
- Supervise and delegate tasks to external resources (web builder/graphic designer/PR firms/Online support company)
- Engage and share information with Sales team; support team goals
Job requirements Marketing Coordinator
- HBO(+) in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; strong content creation skills
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing; PR experience a plus
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong website CMS knowledge and computer skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
Good to know
As part of the job, some travel is to be expected and weekly contact with the international Sales team is a reality. English is the shared language for Marketing & Sales and the base language from which all necessary translations are made. In 2019, our customer will participate in a high profile collaboration that brings the excitement of an international online marketing & PR push.
You will be working with a great international team from our corporate headquarters The Netherlands. Our customer offers a competitive salary and 1-year contract with possibility for extension.
You want more information or apply?
Call or mail Marco Prins: 06 28420807 / email@example.com