Our customer is a young, fast growing company. The company has a wealth of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of high tech systems for a wide variety of branches like automotive and entertainment. The products are exported worldwide from their EU and US offices. The working atmosphere at this company is informal, dynamic, challenging and flexible.
Because of their unique position in the market the company is growing rapidly. For the extension of the organisation we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for technology and procurement.
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably Ridder IQ.
• Keep track and anticipate on the supplier performance.
• Demand forecasting to suppliers, materials sourcing and inventory controls.
• Strong communication skills and a team player.
• Good organizational – ability to prioritize and do problem solving.
• Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing.
• English fluent, Dutch fluent, any other language is a plus.
• Negotiations and agreements/contract management experience.
• Flexible working attitude.
• An open, modern working environment, using short communication lines.
• Possibilities for growth in responsibilities.
• Possibilities for courses and personal development.
• Good salary conditions.
• International working environment.
• Working with interesting high-tech products.
More information or apply?
Call or mail Marco Prins: 06 28420807 / firstname.lastname@example.org