Our customer is a young, fast growing company with its headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company has a wealth of experience in the design, development and manufacturing of motion and control loading systems for a wide variety of branches like aviation, automotive, defense and entertainment.
Because of their unique position in the market this company is growing rapidly. For the extension of the operations team, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a passion for high-tech systems. Location is in Uithoorn.
The System Engineer is part of the operations team and takes care of the commissioning of our systems consisting of control, electronics, software and mechanics. You will:
• perform inspections of control cabinets,
• prepare the control cabinets and cabling together with the mechanical system for commissioning,
• install servo drive firmware, safety PLC programs, IO configurations, controller software,
• perform calibration procedures,
• commission and troubleshoot systems,
• responsible for test and integration team,
• implement control cabinet modifications.
You will work on sensitive force feedback systems up to big motion systems moving 40000 kg payload with 1G acceleration. You will be involved in building and testing of RND test setups up to installation, commissioning and acceptance testing at a customer site.
• Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or Associate’s degree (Dutch: MBO level 4) with relevant experience in electrical engineering, preferably in measurement and control engineering / automation.
• Experience with control cabinet and cable installation, commissioning, troubleshooting and testing.
• Experience working with and reading electrical engineering schematics/diagrams.
• Affinity with control systems for machines, industrial installation, sensor and servo technology.
• Affinity working with industrial test, commissioning and operation software tools.
• Fluently in English, basic Dutch.
• Flexible working attitude.
• An open, modern working environment, using short communication lines.
• Possibilities for growth in responsibilities.
• Possibilities for courses and personal development.
• Good salary conditions.
• International working environment.
• Working with interesting high-tech products.
More information or apply?
Call or mail Ron Verhaar: 06 34923194 / firstname.lastname@example.org